Top Five Findings
- Content creators say the No. 1 method for vetting brand partnerships is by determining which opportunities are most relevant for their audiences. This reason was cited more frequently than compensation and brand affinity.
- 76 percent of content creators said they will work with brands that grant editorial and creative freedom above competitive compensation, at 67 percent.
- 54 percent said they will work with brands who respect them as they would any other publisher.
- 49 percent said the brand must understand their interests and only approach them with relevant opportunities that are a fit for their audience.
- 47 percent said they work with brands whose values align with their own.
Download now to find out more including what they DISLIKE about working with brands.