Top 5 Findings
- One-quarter of back to school shoppers plan to organize their shopping lists via Pinterest boards.
- Most shoppers said they favor shopping in physical stores over both retailer websites and destinations like Amazon.com for clothing (64 percent) and school supplies (70 percent).
- When it comes to clothing purchases, shoppers value sales & promotions above factors such as value (quality for the cost) brand loyalty, convenience and sustainability.
- For school supplies and snacks, value is the most important determinant, above sales & promotions.
- Shoppers said blogs and social media conversations rival traditional advertising formats (e.g. magazine circulars and TV ads) when it comes to what drives their back to school purchases.
Download this report now to ready your brand for the upcoming school year.