Top Five Findings
- Millennial moms are more likely to proactively cite "technology" and "social media" when describing their role as a parent in today's world. Dads are more likely to note the importance of "being there."
- Millennial parents rely on the Internet for parenting advice almost 2X more than talking to other people (e.g., relatives and friends).
- Seventy percent of Millennial moms consider themselves the primary decision maker of the family. On the other hand, 53 percent of dads say that decisions around family purchases are shared between parents.
- Eighty percent of Millennial moms and dads say they shop online for their family at least a few times a month.
- Millennial parents expect brands to provide "value" for their money and proper "customer service."
Download this report now to learn more about this powerful consumer cohort.